EDRC delivered Trainings on “Policy Planning Framework, Public Budgets and Policy Monitoring” to Civil Society Organizations
On 25-26 April, 2014 the training on “Policy Planning Framework, Public Budgets and Policy Monitoring” was organized in the framework of the “Increasing Civil Society Participation in National Policy Dialogue in Armenia” (CSPNPD) project.
The trainings were subsequently repeated on 28-29 April to cover all of the Civil Society Organizations selected in the framework of the CSPNPD project.
The themes touched upon during the training course mainly involved:
- Policy Planning Framework and Key Strategic Documents, linkages to the budgets
- Key Economic and Fiscal Indicators
- Budget Classification and Program Budgeting
- Tools of Budget Analysis and Monitoring
- Participatory Monitoring of Budgets. Role of CSOs
Participants were also introduced to the EU-Armenia cooperation agreements, partnership directions, main projects and logic. Presentations of the training course are available at our website at Presentations and the photos can be found here.