Project Specialty & Products
Program activities of the Center are carried out in accordance with the defined major directions that are derived from the Center’s Charter objectives and Mission (See also Activities).
The Center collects and analyzes data, drafts and carries out researches, implements monitoring and assessments of public programs and services, drafts policy proposals on the basis of its results and findings.
During more than 10-years’ operation, the Center carried out a number of projects as a result of which it formed and developed it institutional and resource capacities.
The main areas of specialization of the EDRC are:
As a result, the main outputs of the Center’s activities are the followings:
• Databases and data series
• Models and analytical tools
• Research, analytical and policy papers, reports and articles
• Journal and Newsletters
• Guidelines and training materials
• Consultancy and knowledge transfer events
• Audio & video Products